Your Liver Is Bombarded By THESE Deadly Chemicals and Pesticides
There is a new term floating around today called “obesogens” that was created due to the strong correlation between certain chemicals, and how they seem to contribute to, or even cause, obesity.
Research Connecting Pesticides to Fat Gain
• Small amounts of the pesticide, dieldrin, was given to rats, which lead to a doubling of their body fat.
• Another pesticide, hexachlorobenzene, caused rats to gain significant body fat compared to a control group, even though the rats were eating half as many calories.
• Humans exposed to PCBs have shown that the greater the exposure to PCBs, the greater the body fat.
• Xenoestrogens found in our water and food supply cause a host of estrogen-based hormonal issues, many of which lead to fat gain in human and animal studies.
• Synthetic chemicals were once used to fatten up cattle for meat production - animals fed organophosphates gain fat while
eating less food. While this practice is no longer used due to the toxic effects on the animals themselves, organophosphates are still widely found in our environment.
• Numerous toxic chemicals used in our food supply negatively affect the thyroid gland, slowing down metabolism and our ability to lose fat
• Some scientists believe that our body actually creates more fat to deal with the load of environmental toxins we are exposed to.
Because toxins are so damaging to our sensitive cellular DNA, in an effort to protect itself from these toxins, the body may add more storage by increasing the amount of fat we have, and protect us from future damage by holding onto the toxins by not letting us release them back into our system.
There is one other way to get rid of the toxins that could make you sick...overweight...and toxic. And that would be:
Making A Delicious GREEN Smoothie!
The recipe below is what I make for my children and they love it. I also love it because I know they are consuming superfoods each and every morning to start their day.
Now there are hundreds of different recipes and combinations you can make. I do switch up the vegetables quite often, the key to making it taste good each and every time is 1/2 of a certain fruit. I will reveal that fruit in just a little bit.
Here are the superfood vegetables and fruit that I used in this recipe.
What I have found I have needed to do since all 4 of us want a smoothie every morning is to make it all in the large blender or else I end up with no smoothie for myself.
If you are making it for yourself or for just 2 people you can use this quantity. It is simple to make larger amounts by doubling each fruit or vegetable.
1 cup Kale
1 cup Collard Greens
1/2 cup Spinach
1/2 cup Blueberries
1 tsp Ginger
1 cup Ice
1 cup Water
Now you can adjust the water and ice as you see fit based on how thick or thin you would like the smoothie.
So the key to making smoothie taste so good is the Banana. It has the right flavoring and thickness that will tone down any vegetables that may have a strong taste or any bitterness.
This is by far the easiest and most effective way I have found to get my kids to eat vegetables and to detox thier bodies. And it only takes about 90 seconds to make!
Research is somewhat new on this and it does not create an excuse for why we’re overweight, but it is something that cannot be ignored.
The #1 Way To Rid Your Body Of Dangerous Toxins, Chemicals, and Pesticides Is...
Don't Take Another Weight Loss Supplement Until You Read THIS
The EASIEST Way To Destroy Those Intense Food Cravings That Make You Fat